Life in Exile

Thursday, April 26, 2012

So I got this email today...

I got an email today from Google telling me they were about to delete my blog if I didn't switch it over from Blogspot legacy to a Google account. After a half hour of scratching my heading (because I've been logging into Blogspot for years with my Google account), clicking around in frustration, logging in, logging out, and just generally chasing my tail, I discovered that I apparently created this blog 8 years ago under some random username and forgot it. I finally figured out the username and merged this blog with my Google account. I'm not sure what I am going to do with this since I already have a blog, but I am tired of realizing how many things I have started and forgot about/quit. So, I am going to resume this blog after an 8 year hiatus and by golly I am going to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home